Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who Dat

Who dat talkin bout beatin dem Saints? Well nobody so far! Go Saints 11-0!
And guess what this weight aint gonna beat me either.

Here's a quote from ESPN.com about the Saints -
"The best thing you can do when you get to a place you haven’t been before is act like you have.

That is precisely what the New Orleans Saints did Monday night."

I thought, hmm..."Act like the weight and size I want to be". This is what many books I've read say to do - visualize your end result. I got it! I'm there.
You with me?

Inspiration of the Day
Quote from Jordan Rubin author of The Maker's Diet
You Are What You Think
"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7)
What you do and say begins with what you think and believe. In the pursuit of perfect health, it's important to remember that the mind greatly influences the body and spirit. The human mind is a complex and wonderful "machine," sometimes referred to as the most powerful computer ever built. Like computers, we can process, store, and share information. And like computers, the information we put out is only as good as the data we put in: Garbage in, garbage out.

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Girl, I saw the game and at this time no team can beat "Dem Saints". I have to admit that I am a little concerned about our game on the 13th. The Falcons have not lost in the Dome this year but dang...the Saints are really good.

Also, really good advice...I am going to start acting like the weight that I will be really soon!!! We have to be fine for the summertime (August to be exact :)

Unknown said...

The new pledge of allegiance “I pledge allegiance to the Saints of the great city of New Orleans, and to the Super Bowl for which we will win, one city, below sea level, under God, with Mardi Gras and alcohol for all”.

In my dreams I'm still the size I was in 1990. Wish I could sleep more often. LOL!!