Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Finally Had Enough

Thanks for all the great comments from yesterdays post. When you get a chance yall go read them because there's some good info there. People told us what they wanted to accomplish in the the new year so we have to support them and keep them accountable by reading the post and commenting on them. We are here to support each other in reaching our goals.

I say food is really a drug because chile please I'm trying to beat the Popeye's food addiction. Okay I went to the grocery store yesterday to get my "good" food like fruits and veggies..., but then it was late and I was tired and I didn't feel like going home and cook anything and another excuse I had a conference call meeting at 7P so I just didn't have time to go home to make anything. (Planning is essential to reaching your goals). Anyway what did I do - I drove thru Popeye's to get what - chicken nuggets and red beans and rice. But this time it just didn't taste as good as it had been tasting. Ugh I think it's because I've been eating it so much that I'm just sick of it for now. Know what I mean?

This morning I'm back on track with the good healthy food I bought in the 20 degree weather yesterday evening.

Oh and I just want to weigh what it says on my drivers license (LOL). Do yall weigh what you have on your drivers license?

1 comment:

Chadahz said...

Well, I'm up and running again! It's hard not having a computer or laptop, when we all seem to stay connected this way now. Let's see where to begin...

Food and drugs are very common. It seems that you can't put it down, when you want it! I'm really struggling, right now, with my weight loss. Ladies, the older you get, the harder it is to lose!!!!!

Now, to say the least, I would love the be the size on my driver's license, but I'm not! That doesn't mean I won't be (time will tell). It would be nice to have 25 pounds lost by my 60th birthday though (April 20th)! This would be the perfect gift to myself...

Until next time, I'm keeping myself positive that all will be well with all of you!