Friday, November 27, 2009

Day After the Big Splurge

Well I ate all that I wanted to yesterday (gumbo, macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, collard greens, potato salad...), and I got up and went to 6:00 AM Spin class this morning. I struggled with wanting to get out in the 30 something degree weather at 5:30 AM, but I did it! So from here on it's all downhill - that hardest part of my day is a done deal. Morning exercise is pretty cool - you get it out the way.

Hey I just overheard a segment on The Today Show about a guy who lost some 400 pounds and they said he was "carb cycling". Yall that's exactly what we are doing following, Crack the Fat-Loss Code" book. Another thing they said was he got the support from others. That's also what we are doing here. But I'm beginning to wonder...Where ya at?

So remember the Thanksgiving eating plan? Today is a carb deplete day. You can eat all that left over turkey (but with veggies only). And exercise, exercise, exercise and you should keep those pounds away.

Money I got this...August 2010 it's going to be - back out, in something other than black pants and a top, and some hair I bought. Can you feel me?

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

Ok...2010 my back and legs will be out. Hair done and make-up. I will definitely be getting my work out on too!!!

Anonymous said...

Still in New Orleans, hopefully, I'll be home early enough on Sat to get to the gym. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Sus, I saw thta seg on the TOday Show also.