Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Muffin Top

I'm liking what I'm seeing in the mirror. Yeah I stand in the mirror naked and look at my body. You know you do too, and if you don't ya should.

Now don't get me wrong here yeah I had great success last week, but I have a long way to go in the number of pounds to lose. But I'm liking the results from the steps I'm taking to get to my goal. Chile please, my muffin top is disappearing as the days go by. Hollis I can't jump in the cake batter thing with you just yet, but I'll have some soon enough - make mine chocolate!

Breakfast - Wendy's Crepes
I was suspect about how the Wendy's Crepes recipe was going to taste, but I had it this morning and it was good. See the recipe under the post Stephanie did on Sun Nov 8th. Add some cinnamon to it - really good.........

Healthy Tip of the Day - Cinnamon because it's:

Thermogenic - raises body temperature, thereby helping it to burn fat efficiently rather than storing it as fuel.

Blood-Sugar Stabilizer
Known for steadying your blood sugar, which serves to curb your appetite and prevent the fatty deposits that are part of "insulin resistance".

This tip comes from the book "The Fat Flush Foods" by Ann Louise Gittleman. Chile I told yall I have over 20 "diet" books.

No comments: