Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dust, Dust, Dust Everywhere

I was a dusting fool this morning. I mean I started and just couldn't stop. You see I saw dust had accumulated on my tissue holder on the counter in my bathroom and I was like, "Where did that come from?" I mean, I was like, "I dusted just a few days ago...Where is this stuff coming from?" So I just went at it - I dusted on top the fridge, on pictures on the wall, behind the TV...You name it I was dusting it. Then I ran the duster over my hardwood floors. Oh my gosh? I'm not a "nasty person", but you couldn't tell from the dust mop. Moral of the story dust, dust, dust is everywhere so do it often.

I'm just plugging along on my lifestyle journey...Or is that alone? What's going on with the eating and exercising?

Speaking of exercise I think my Spin teacher was possessed yesterday. We had the longest songs to Spin to; I hung in there, except I left before the last song played (okay I did 50 minutes of hard Spin I could miss one song). I left because I was going to meet my neighbors at the Mediterranean Grill - and it was good to. I'm going to Spin again today shortly. What can I say I like to hit it hard. No wait that's, I like to eat so I need to burn those calories. The real treat happens after Spin because I'm going to rush home eat a small meal, shower and then I'm going to have a massage at 9:00 PM - now that's the way to end the day.

Get to exercising.......................................

Today's my mother's 78th birthday. Happy Birthday Mama!

No comments: