Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm So Excited

I'm so excited and I just can't hide
I'm about a pound less and I think I like it...
Wait that's not how that song goes.

Okay here is the deal - I am excited because this morning I got on the scale and measured my body parts naked and was ecstatic with the results. Yes first thing in the morning in the birthday suit (naked - you didn't come in the world with Victoria's Secret on) is the best time and way to measure your pounds and inches. Just get over yourself and do it.

Pounds Lost: 1

Inches Lost:
2 1/2 inches (cumulative)
1 1/2 inches from waist
1/2 inch from each thigh

How did you all do last week? Click on "Comments" (by the little pencil icon) at the end of the post and leave your comments. Let's get this discussion going. I know you are out there. Houston, Dallas, Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Atlanta and anywhere else where ya at?

Check out tomorrow's post because I found a Thanksgiving plan on Wendy's website that says we can overeat on Thanksgiving. Yes you heard right. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're doing great!!! This is the 3rd Monday in a row where I've said I would "start" mine. We have a birthday in my office today and I was in charge of getting the cake. Of course, I said I'll have a small piece and start tomorrow. Reading this inspires me to not put it off. Today is the day!......Felecia

Anonymous said...

You go girl! It's nice to know your blog is up and running. I will continue to checkout the latest news. I'm going to have a showcase and show everyone who comes, how they can look and feel great after Thanksgiving! We all have that black dress we want to wear...
Will check in sooner, than later!
A.

Marguerite said...

You go girl!!!

Janis said...

Half inch from your thighs!!! That's wonderful - good job! Keep it going.