Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hump Day

We made it - this is the end of day 3 - hump day...What the hell is hump day...Who made that up?

Wendy says it takes a full seventy-two hours-three straight days-to deplete the body of glycogen. "We do it so that if no glycogen is present, the body will learn to go get fat. Fat will be its only source of energy. Now the body has a reason to go find fat.

Okay stop the BMW-ing (Bitching, Whining and Moaning) because I see my girl Steph hooked yall up with the goods for the next 4 days. Get with the program!

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." - Louis Pasteur

My Wednesday was good -
I had the Wendy's Egg Cheeseburger again - Cest si bon! I had a new recipe today the Tasty Turkey Taco Salad - really good.

My protein shake was good too. I made it with French Vanilla protein powder, Crystal Light Sunrise Natural Classic Orange blended with several ice cubes. It was like eating a cool frothy dessert.

Also on the menu today was a flu shot. Not the H1N1 kind, but the regular one. Have you had yours yet?

No comments: