Thursday, November 5, 2009

Support Support Support

Help where ya at, where ya at? I haven't strayed from carb depleting yet, but my mind is straying.........

I'm not hungry because like Wendy says I eat every 3-4 hours and what I eat is good...it's just those lifestyle habits I'm use to - like letting my feelings get in the way of why I'm really eating food...to fuel my body, and not because it's some good old chocolate thing. Yall know what I mean?

Well I called in support and talked it out and she told me to hang in there and keep my eye on the prize. I'm hanging............

Got to go eat my salmon, broccoli and cabbage. Damn a pumpkin spice custard from Sheridan's sure does sound good right about now. Oh that was last week, not this week.

How in the hell do people do stuff like walk across hot coals? Okay, okay...focus, focus, focus.

I'm going to reach my goal - yes I and we can!

Gross Subject, but Useful Tip of the Day
Per Dr Oz or The Doctors TV Show (can't remember which one because I watch them both), before you flush the toilet PUT THE SEAT DOWN. Here's the deal - when you flush with the toilet seat up the spray of germs...is 20 feet. They did an animation on the show and it was like ooh gross it's all over your counter and stuff. I'm the toilet seat police so when I go to your house if I see the seat up I'll know you're not putting the seat down when you flush. And you thought the seat down thing was only applicable in the middle of the night after your man went to the bathroom.

No comments: