Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just Lose 25 Pounds

I did have my massage last night and when I got there I hadn't seen my massage therapist since August and much to my surprise she looked skin-nee! I was like, "OMG you look like you weigh 110 lbs". She said, "I just lost about 25 lbs...I was over 200 lbs and I just cut out the sugar, drinking beer, started eating smaller portions, and walking/running intervals on the treadmill". What? She weighed 170 some pounds...I'm telling you she looked like a stick.

So what all I have to do is lose 25lbs and I can look like a stick too? Well not so fast...my point is we all have different body types and some people can look like a stick at 175 and some have to weigh 125 to look like a stick.

Do what's right for you, but just do it. Watch what you eat and exercise.

No comments: