Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Week Eating Plan

Remember Mon-Wed this week is carb-deplete eating because Turkey Day (Thursday) we are going to eat what we want, when we want, and how much we want. And then on Fri we carb deplete again. You know we got to get rid of all that sweet potato pie, pecan pie, cornbread dressing, rice dressing, collard greens, turkey, roast, wine, beer...and at my Thanksgiving table in the A-T-L a Louisiana favorite - gumbo....................................

No weight lost this week, but I did lose inches:

Hips: 1/4 inch lost

Left Thigh: 1 inch lost (now my thighs are even:)

Now I'm not advocating doing this, but lost weight and/or inches are possible with eating out. You see last week I ate out at:

Olive Garden for lunch Monday
Mediterranean Grill for dinner Tuesday
McDonald's for breakfast Saturday – I had an Egg McMuffin it’s a great choice on the run for this eating plan
Piccadilly for lunch Sunday

Get moving!

(See Tues Nov 17th post for full Thanksgiving Week Plan)

No comments: