Friday, November 13, 2009

End of the Day

It's late and I'm tired, but it's that good kind of tired and I wanted to holla at yall before the day was over. I'm back in that wagon.

I had a great beef and spinach stir fry dish today. I used Bragg Liquid Aminos All Natural All Purpose Seasoning. It's a great alternative to Soy Sauce which is usually very high in sodium. And it really has no carbohydrates - it has 100mg.
1 gram = 1000 milligrams - Now you do the math. It's a great alternative to salt too so use it because it makes the food taste really good.

I'll check with yall tomorrow.

Shout out to Little Miss Tori in San Diego because today is her 1st birthday. Tia Stephanie is celebrating with her there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bragg Liquid Aminos is the bomb! That's what I use for everything. You really must use it sparingly, so it won't have that salty taste though.

Hopefully Little Miss Tori had fun playing in her cake! (0:
A.