Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fell off the Wagon

I knew it was going to happen; I mean I'm not perfect but today I strayed from the plan. I got a late start on my eating plan today so I was a little messed up. Breakfast didn't happen until 10:30A so the 2nd meal wasn't until 1:30P. My next meal was due 4:30P and I'm still dealing with this sinus drip stuff so I was feeling like some hot chicken noodle soup - so I had it. But then I wasn't satisfied so I ate - you ready for this - a handful of almonds, some chips and salsa and a tablespoon of cashew butter. Damn eating those different things you'd think I was pregnant - please chile I'm not in any way! Dinner was a lettuce, cucumber and grilled shrimp salad. I don't feel like I over ate - I just didn't follow the plan or as Tattoo would say, "The plan...the plan...".

I'll get back on the wagon tomorrow. Like my girl Scarlett would say, "after all tomorrow is another day". Yeah I like Gone With the Wind. What about it? Scarlett had it going on...she was like BIDC (Bitch I don't care). TJ, Money you heard me?

4 comments:

Marguerite said...

I can totally relate but I know you will get back on the wagon and do well.

Anonymous said...

Susan, I think that you are doing well. You had what I'd call a missed step. Falling off the wagon is ignoring all principals of the lifelstyle for at least 3 days, falling off and rolling down the street: off lifestyle for a week. Your positive attitude will get you everywhere!

Susan said...

Thanks Anonymous; You're right I forgot it is all about a lifestyle.

Anonymous said...

Girl, we all have those days! Just to know that you can adjust and start over again is a plus...
I'm doing just that! When I feel I'm losing grips of what I'm about to eat (especially at night), I've been trying to get in more water (even if it's tea) and read a book. It's amazing how the mind works!
A.