Monday, November 9, 2009

Fanstatic Monday

Drum roll............Here are my results from the 7 day Carb-Deplete Cycle last week -

Pounds Lost: 8

Inches Lost: 2 (cumulative from my waist thighs and hips)

Shooot so far I'm liking Wendy Chant and her Crack the Fat-Loss Code. Wendy where you at? Do you read our blog?

Yall I had a plan, I stuck with it and it works! How did you do?

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." - Louis Pasteur

The Lighter Side of Monday
I had a very busy weekend and I didn't get to shop for the stuff I needed to start this week with so I went to the grocery store early this morning. Now I don't know about you, but I'm rarely at the grocery store in the morning, but if you've ever gone then and I suppose especially on Monday morning (you know after everyone has depleted the store over the weekend) there's a lot of activity going on with the managers checking out their departments, people stocking shelves...So I'm just quickly shopping (because I've got to get home and eat my breakfast Power Oats, and one of the store managers comes over to me and says, "I just want to tell you that you have a way about you that attracts men, you have a pretty smile, a pretty face and a nice body". I couldn't help but smile and say thank you. And that was the end of the conversation - a genuine compliment.

Nice body! Dude do you how much I weigh and how hard a struggle it is to lose weight (especially this last week)? No, he doesn't and probably doesn't care either because he liked what he saw and told me just that. My point here is - sure we want to change our body (lose weight, inches...), but we also need to look in the mirror, smile and compliment ourselves too.

Have a great safe day.

No comments: